History of the Hotel
The Hotel Forni, first opened in 1917 by the family of the same name, is located at the foot distance of the San Gottardo, in the heart of the Alps. During 2018 the hotel was purchased by the owners of the Hotel & Spa Internazionale of Bellinzona, who have completely renovated the rooms and some other parts. Now the hotel has 20 modern rooms with free wifi, two meeting rooms and a relaxation area with sauna and Turkish bath. The new management carries a young, professional and dynamic team including some historical collaborators who, thanks to their passion, have made the Hotel Forni what it is today.
For the winter:
Our guests are given the opportunity to deposit their ski / snowboard equipment in an area specially arranged for this purpose.
For the boots there is a special heatable "hanger".
For spring / summer:
A small workshop / bicycle storage facility has been created.
Find us on: